The third render of my latest project, the Talon Osiris heavy support mech.
Role: the Osiris is deigned to fulfill the role of a heavy support unit, with the ability to engage targets at any rage and the mobility to traverse terrain that would baffle wheeled or tracked vehicles.
4) Forward facing 200MM 8 stage high impulse Gauss cannons.
4) Rear mounted 200MM 12 stage long range Gauss artillery cannons.
2) 40 tube guided ground-to-ground/ground-to-air missile racks.
2) 65 pod guided rocket-boosted mortar launchers.
9) 20MM 7 stage point defense Gauss automatic cannons.
-) Automated laser anti-missile system.
Advanced composite nano-weave molded plate with outer kinetic dispersion layer.
Gravity projection effect projectile deflection system.
Energy absorption and dispersion armor mesh.
Command and control:
Networked cloud IVE (Independent Virtual Entity) control linkage through quantum entanglement bit transceiver.
Full range stereo video sensors.
Full range stereo heat sensors.
Electromagnetic detection system.
Long range micro-gravity pulse radar.
Independent weapons targeting sensors for weapons control.
Produced with Blender 2.61.
Textures in GIMP 2.6.
Thanks for salt flat stock texture to TF2maps.net user Void.
Thanks as always to the Blender foundation.
Comments and critique would be nice, if you would be so kind as to take a moment.